Windows 10 Activation Failed Error Code 0x803F7001
Here in this article we are going to talk about most annoying Windows 10 Activation Failed Error Code 0x803F7001 and how to fix this Error Code 0x803F7001.
You are facing this error possibly due to below mentioned reasons
- Freshly installed Windows 10 using a flash drive
- Recently Updated your Windows 10 PC
- Triggered BOIS update on your pc
It is quite possible that Microsoft Activation server has some issue due to this reason you are facing this error so before applying any solution verify that the Error Code 0x803F7001 you are facing because of recent changes which you made on your PC.
Let’s jump into the solution part of Windows 10 Activation Failed Error Code 0x803F7001.
Solution-1 : Change the product key
Click on start button go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation
- Click on start button go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation
- Click on Change Product Key ( Enter the product key of windows 10 which you had before upgrading to windows 10)
Enter the Windows 10 Default Product Key (These are legal Windows keys)
Win 10 Home YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7
Win 10 Pro VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
Win 10 Home N 4CPRK-NM3K3-X6XXQ-RXX86-WXCHW
Win 10 Home Single Language BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BT
Win 10 Home Country Specific 7B6NC-V3438-TRQG7-8TCCX-H6DDY
Win 10 Professional N 2B87N-8KFHP-DKV6R-Y2C8J-PKCKT
Note : Please make It sure you use the right product key for windows edition otherwise it’s not gonna work for you.
Solution-2 : Windows 10 Activation by Phone
- From Keyboard Press Windows+R Keys key to open up Run Command.
- Type Slui 4 in the Run Windows that pops up and hit Enter.
- Now Select your Country/Region and Click Next.
- Use your Phone now and dial the Number to get the Confirmation ID.
- Once you get the Confirmation ID, Enter them in A to H Fields.
- Now Click on Activate
I Hope that above two methods will help you to get rid of Windows 10 Activation Failed Error Code 0x803F7001
Did you like this Solution? Share with your Friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.