Last updated on August 21st, 2016 at 03:26 pm
Download Facebook Videos on Android Phone
Most of us love to watch videos on our smartphones while on the move. However, the only thing that stops us is at these videos take a lot of bandwidths and are not ideal when you are on a cellular data.
Facebook doesn’t give any option to download these videos if you like to Download Facebook Videos on Android phone you’ll need to download a third-party app on your phone.
Today I’ll show you how you can make it happen, all you need to do is Download an app called Video Downloader for Facebook on your android phone.
Setp-1 : Download Vidoe Downloader for Facebook from Google Play Store
- Open Google Play Store and search for “Video Downloader for Facebook”
- Open the First App called “Video Downloader for Facebook” by Linterna Apps
- Next you need to open the first software as showed in the previous screenshot and click on install
- Wait for the installation process
Step-3:How to Use Video Downloader for Facebook
- After the installation finished you need to Open “Video Downloader for Facebook App”
- Now you will see a “Browse” Button click on this button and login with your “Facebook Account”
Step-4: Download Facebook Videos on your phone
- Browse the video which you want to download and click on that video
- Once you click on the video you will see a “Download” Pop up Click on that pop up and your video downloading will begin
- Downloaded videos will be saved on your phone storage
If you have any Questions or Feedback you can type in the comment box or can reach us at admin(at)broexperts(dot)com