Game Overview: Titanfall 2 was released back in October 28, 2016 for windows Pcs, it’s first-person shooter video game, originally developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts.
In Titanfall 2 game player control Titans, it can be played with teams or you can build your own network by inviting your friends, Respawn Entertainment gives you the most advanced titan technology in its new, expansive single player campaign and multiplayer experience
Before Playing Titanfall 2 you need to make it sure either you are meeting the minimum or recommended system requirements or not its always best practice to make sure you are meeting the at least minimum requirements.
|Minimum Requirements||Recommended Requirements|
|OS – Win 7/8/8.1/10 64bit|| OS – Win 7/8/8.1/10 64bit |
|CPU – Intel Core i3-6300t or equivalent||CPU – Intel Core i5-6600 or equivalent|
|RAM – 8GB||RAM – 16GB|
|HDD Free Space – 45GB||HDD Free Space – 45GB|
|GPU – NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB||GPU – NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB, AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB|
|DirectX – 11||DirectX – 11|
|Internet Connection – 512Kbps or faster||Internet Connection – 512Kbps or faster|
A problem is a chance for you to do your best, so make sure you check the cpu is not getting heated up, if it is you need to check your cpu cooling fan and heat sink you can replace it if there is any issue you find in it, also properly check the sound card is it connected in proper manner on the mother board.
To identify the problem you can alternatively check the speakers to diagnose any hardware malfunctions.
Here are some possible solutions To Fix Titanfall 2 audio crackling on Windows PC
1- Update Sound Driver
Sometimes, we don’t realize that sound driver can be root of the all problems, you need to make sure you have at least a proper generic sound drivers installed and updated.
In case if you have a specific sound systems attached with your gaming pc you will need a proper driver from it’s official website.
So it its strongly recommended to check your driver’s manufacture’s website and update the latest version of your sound drivers.
If you have no idea how to update your sound card driver please follow the below steps.
- Go to Run Type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter it will launch the Device Manager
- Find Sound, video, and game controllers.
- Right-click on sound device and Click Properties.
- In the Details tab, open HardwareId and copy the first line to your clipboard.
- Paste the first line and search. You should see the exact name and details about the sound device you’re using.
- Navigate to an official drivers provider site and download proper drivers.
- Install drivers and restart PC.
2- Check System sound options
If the updating driver does not fix the Titanfall 2 audio crackling issue then you might need to revisit your sound settings
First you should try to play the sound in any other game to find out if there is any sound related issue occurs there too, also what you should do:
- Right-click sound icon in the notification tray.
- Open Playback devices.
- Right-click on the preferred device and set as Default.
- Right-click again and open Properties.
- In the Levels tab, make sure that sound is not muted.
- In the Advanced tab, check both boxes of Exclusive mode to enable them.
- Additionally, try lowering the sound quality to 16 bit, 44100 Hz (CD Quality).
- Confirm the selection and try out the game.
- If the problem is persistent, move to the next steps.
4. Reinstall C++ redistributable
Some users have reported they fixed all the sound issues by tweaking to C++ Redistributables.
Here is how you can Reinstall C++ Redistributables to fix Titanfall 2 Sound Crackling Issue
- Open Control panel.
- Go to Add or remove programs.Add or remove programs control panel
- Find every Visual C++ installed and write them down so you won’t forget.
- Now, uninstall them all.
- You can find download location here.
- Make sure you download and install both 64-bit and 32-bit versions.
- Restart your PC and start the game.
Check the game’s file integrity via the Origin Client
- Open Origin Desktop Client.
- Right-click on Titanfall 2 in the My Games menu.
- Choose ”Repair Game”.
- After the process is done, restart PC and try Titanfall 2.
Reinstall the game
If nothing works you should reinstall the game and please follow the below steps to complete the process it will do clean installations
- Start the Origin Desktop Client.
- Right-click Titanfall and choose Uninstall. You can choose to keep your save games or dump them.
- Delete game installation folder to remove any remaining files.
- Use CCleaner to clean registry remaining.
- Open Origin again and navigate to My Games.
- Choose to install Titanfall 2 and the download process will start.
Let us know which methods works for you if any suggestion you have for other users please share with us in the comments, Thanks !