How to Fix Operation could not be completed Error 0x000006D9
I know these kind of error can be very irritating when Everything looks fine but still you end up with a strange Error “Operation could not be completed Error 0x000006D9”
- That’s fine it’s a part of learning process!
I faced this error when i was trying to share a printer on Windows 7, what was the problem and how did i fix it ?
So, Sit back and let’s try to fix this error Right Now !
“Printer Settings could not be saved. Operation could not be completed (Error 0x000006D9)”
Here is Error Screenshot
- Go to Control Panel > Network and Internet
First we have to verify the network setting
- Open “Network and Sharing Center”
- Choose “Change Advanced Sharing Settings” option from the right panel.
- Make sure “Network discovery and File and printer sharing” are turd on.
Also make it sure “Windows Firewall” Service is Started
- Go to > Services
- Firewall Service is ON and set startup type to “Automatic”
Now Try to Share the printer again, I hope this tutorial will help you there. if you still face any issues you can drop a comment below!